Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Being Naive...& Blogging...

There were lots of people who knows me very well...Some new friends, some old friends...

But what really caught my attention is...when these people says that I am naive person...I think its true...yes no doubt abt it....

Not naive...but I think I am someone who do not want to see the bad side of a person...and I try to see the best of them...understand what I mean...?
Simple...I look for what I like & enjoy abt them...and then accepting them in my life...yeah in a way...naive or ppl always says I am miss goody two shoes...

I trust people easily, whatever they say, whatever they do for me...I'm a person whom easily touched by someone's gesture...it's not difficult to please me...

Actually at this very moment, I dunno what to say really...I'm blogging as early as 6am...as juz now I had alot of things I wanna say... but got 'disturbing' comments from a friend...saying this & that abt me...my behaviour, blogging too much.. bla bla bla...get a life dear! Please dun mess with my life...! *Change topic please*

Being naive means I will expose myself to vulnerability and letting ppl see my innocence...I learn something new yesterday...but no further elaboration is needed...I try not to repeat that again...

Whatever it is, blogging is like my therapy...I can say whatever I want...speak my mind...but don't you think too much info expose will lead to something...okay...another lesson's learned...

I'm hating this feeling that I feel now...
Feel like I'm losing again...
I feel something is not right...
I felt like everything I do or think or say, always end up hurting ppl...

Gosh...why is this happening again...? I don't want this...

From now on, some secrets are meant to be kept for my own good... some can shared, some are mean to be secret forever...I gotta stop..!

I am thinking of changing something, my way... ;)

Naive Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment