Sunday, October 4, 2009

When My Time Stops...

It was my 18th birthday gift from my mum...

My only watch, a Harvard Polo Watch bought on 11 September 1999, has gone beyond repair last Thursday nite...I was crushed...really sad by this...I wanted to cry but things eventually had happen...

& I've done everything I could to save it...the watch have a sentimental value for me & it really meant a lot for me...I will keep it still though its not working anymore...that is the longest watch I wore...and it won't be easily replaced...

Most of my friends admire the watch coz, it always look brand new...though its already a decade...the glass was made of sapphire crystal so it would never have scratch marks...& I really love it!

Well, I need to get another watch though... coz I couldn't live without a watch on my wrist....

Now...who may be able to help me ease my burden? Buying me a watch perhaps...? Hahahahaha.... ;P



Watchers

No comments:

Post a Comment