Monday, October 26, 2009

Ready To Rumbleeeee...!!! You Found Your Match...

Hmmm...I think someone found their match already...

Hahaha...Something weird happening right now...Just when we taught it was the end, there always new things to be discovered...and now this...hmmm...so so interesting...

I think I'm ready to see the rumbleeeeee...!!

Things supposed to be easy becomes like this...I dunno why ler..why ah? Some ppl just never want to let things go....and be happy...but for me...I know I can always put on my poker face...and smile...to everyone...! But why u wanna mess it up with lots of ppl?

Never show our sadness to other ppl & let ppl see our vulnerability...sooner or later they will use it to against u...so do you... ;)

Well...this is just damn interesting, u found ur match dear...! Maybe u mess with the the wrong person that is more rebellion now...last time it was with different type of ppl...now this...hmmm...I dun wanna get involved...

Gud Luck!


Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment