Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Being Weak...

A friend told me that I am so weak, and that I need someone in my life, to take care of me...well, that's maybe just every lady's 'weaknesses' right? I admit it & to that friend...I never judge any of ur 'advices' coz I think a true friend can just say anything to u though it hurts...and I wanted that!

Coz I don't think that I need someone at the moment, but last nite b4 going 2 bed, I cried thinking what my friend said to me...I realise that some part me wanting that...and some part of me just afraid of getting hurt again...

Weak by needing someone in our life and weak by an act of foolishness is two different thing...I am weak coz I want someone in my life...

Being weak by letting people hurt u physically,mentally and emotionally is just bad...so I'm looking forward in accepting my life the way it supposed to be...

And by that, I hope there's not anymore drama that fascinates ppl created...


Less Weak

No comments:

Post a Comment