Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rounds of Sickness...

Today... I had a fever in the early morning, my friend gave me some med and help me to sleep coz I have trouble in sleeping esp when I am sick...

But lately, my fever was like on and off...especially night time, my body would feel so cold and after sleep with a blanket, I will feel suddenly warmed up till I sweat...so damn weird...! This has been going on for some time now... since last week...I went to clinic few times already but doctor said it is normal...but probably due to some emotional and physical tiredness...he gave me flu and fever meds...my temperature highest was 38.4C and my BP was 140/90...hmm...why?

Doctor advice me to take my BP pills constantly for the next few weeks and he's monitoring my BP every 2 weeks...maybe after it all came back to normal, I can stop the medicine and change my lifestyle...My doctor had advice me few times already about my weight...he can see some changes but he wanted me to lose weight more...well..I'm working on it..!

But my eating disorder lately causing me trouble...Morning, I forced myself to eat something..eg Chapati or Thosai or Roti Bakar...then when Afternoon came, I don't have any mood to eat at all, not on purpose okay? The other day I forced myself to eat Chicken Rice, I almost throw up on my plate...! And really it is rather making me angry at myself...! I dunno why...I felt like crying when I ate...it's a pyschological thing I guess...Huhu...not sure what's happening to my body but...I only start to feel abit hungry during evening or night time...I can't be sure really why my body seems to reject food in noon time...but I hope things get better...

So I concluded that now, morning I still eat light food to at least give me energy...Noon, I just take 1 glass of Milo O for lunch....no solid food...

And evening, I'll try to eat one meal set but try to avoid rice...

I received few compliments already from my colleagues that they saw me losing my weight...but I hope I can lose more...and see the difference totally..!

Will try to go to classes again starting next week, BJ a must! Step and Attack maybe...and I want to join Pump again...hehehe...been so busy with my projects in the office lately, difficult to go to gym ler... :)

Well, that's all for now I guess...now feeling really hungry but nothing can be cook at home some more...stove problem... so drink only ler...take my med and wanna sleep...

I think I am tempting another sickness coz makan ubat dgn perut kosong.... :)


I am a Sick Person

No comments:

Post a Comment