Saturday, September 12, 2009

Unexpected But Wonderful Feeling…

10 September 2009

Aging…! Urrghh…I’m not gonna talk abt it into deep…

But it was my birthday… And Age is just a number! *ex-friend sms me that*…!

Suprisingly, all ex-group of 7 wishes me…& to be honest, I was touched by that gesture…coz the truth is, I never had any issues with them or anything with them, just that, shits like this happens, and friend stood by their friends right? So, I picked my side…

But I was quite surprised though coz I felt like somehow, we are grown up and matured adults, we just have to accept that whatever & whenever shits happens, we still need to move on and should never look back in anger through our rough experience…coz we can never really move forward if we still cling on to bad experience or remembering old issues…So I decided and choose to be a better & matured adult…and I wished them all the best too…I don’t wish to continue having hard feelings for them *coz I never had any*, and when we are filled with anger, rage and revenge, we can never live peaceful life…so, I decided to be happy…and calm myself too…so ex members, maybe we’ll hangout together again on one sweet day yer…

I didn’t plan or wish that people plan for my party but I have a buka puasa session with my colleagues on my birthday at Medan Ikan Bakar Kg Baru….damn nice! Food delicious! Price reasonable! Buffet some more…! Nice! Nice! Nice!

My colleagues secretly requested for birthday song and I almost teared up, I think I did but managed to telan my emotion though…I missed having buka puasa session with a friend of mine actually…it was a great experience…amazing…hopefully I could patched things up with this friend…our friendship rather mutual for me…

This year, I received few surprisingly nice gifts from my friends…
I got bandanas, earring, purse, necklace, teddy bear and beautiful cards too… Thanks u to everyone…Luv ya so much… Muaaahh!!

But I did request for one particular gift from a friend though…I wonder if this sound weird but…I said to this friend that, and I quote, “ I dun expect any thing or gift from u, I juz want the ‘gift’ of friendship from u”…Why did I say that? Coz I want things to be normal again with this friend…we have been having some rough patch, but I’ll hope it heals for better…coz I seriously dun wanna lose this friendship…so great for me… honestly dear… I meant it…


Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment