Sunday, September 27, 2009

High School Memories...

A friend of mine from high school said to me, " Bad Memories can't be easily recalled"...was it?

I think I did in the past neglected my high school friends whom nothing but being great friends to me...They were the ones never fails to put a smile on my face and laugh my ass off coz of their actions and jokes...they really all a BOMB!! Fantastic friends...! No point of regretting things I did that push them afar from me...I just want to make it up to them... again...

I really miss them alot..! Seeing them still attached to each other and still hangout together, makes me sometimes jealous coz they share everything together and never have negativity between them...how nice it would be if my life be that way....

From now on, I would learn to love them again...my old friends...I never thought they'd still remember me...I assume they never thought of me...but I was wrong... they did remember...and I will start to 'join' them again..remininscing our times together last time...Miss you guys really2 deeply... :)


Old Skool

No comments:

Post a Comment