Wednesday, September 23, 2009

'Old' New addiction...

I found my long lost addiction 2 years back today...

Maybe this is what I needed afterall...a perfect companion for me...
Never fail me...finally I open my eyes again...
I want to be bad...bad girl...this is me... I always have been a bad girl last time...
Why did I stop? Oh yes...someone stopped me being the real person I wanted to be...my reputation gone last time...but now I'm back!! You said I stop u from doing things that u want?!
Teeetttt!!!! Wrong!!!! *think again...or let me remind you!*

I am going to feel better than ever...
And now it feels great, I can keep myself busy & enjoy calmness with it at the same time...
Nothing extraodinary about this...yes...damaging my life entirely would be it...so what?! Who cares?!
I am in control of my life now! And I feel good again...peaceful...whatever...!



Perfect 'Gateaway'

No comments:

Post a Comment