Sunday, September 13, 2009

You Always Be The Man In My Life....My SoulMate...

I felt guilty since the first time I left you,
I felt even so wrong the last time I leave you,
You have been the constant man in my life,
And you have been nothing but perfect figure for me.

I know it was all wrong,
I know I shouldn’t have said that,
I know I shouldn’t have done that,
Your existence makes me regret the decision that I choose.

I know I can always count on you,
You were my dear, my beloved and my prince,
My shining armor, my friend, my life,
But I was naive & stupid to let it go,

If only I could turn back time,
I know your love burns for eternity for me,
How could we,
We have chose our destiny,

Change is what I need,
Wanting the past for our future is not a solution,
I wanted to be the stronger person here,
But how I wanna do this?

You always said that, “I am Your Angel ”
But how could an angel break your heart,
I have been so selfish to carry this on,
We must stop and put an end to it before we break other people’s heart.

Your voice, your scent, your wisdom, your love,
Have been nothing but strength for me,
Reason for me to find the second best,
In hoping it will end our wrongful journey.



Thinking Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment