Saturday, September 26, 2009

Live Free!

Abit of emo there yesterday night...dunno what happen there...

But today I woke up early morning feeling rather...TERRIFIC...!! I had a deep conversation with one of my Krazey cousin whom always know what she wants to do in her life...yes she is the Kraziest one among us all, coz she's a risk taker, she's blunt, she's very extraodinary person, a good listener, and she's one of my closest 'friend' too...she's brilliant in giving motivation *just what I really needed right now*...one thing about her is...she's Bitch...haha! She won't deny that too...!! Kan? Kan? Kan? But a good bitch...*ada kah statement camtu*

Well...she gave a very great piece of advice..."Live by your rules, Live by your own principle (if you don't have any, make one that's easy to do), Live free and Live your life with No Regrets...Do things that you enjoy, you can be happy and don't let anybody who is giving you a hard time Knocks You Down...! When your friend have problems, you be there for them to listen and advice, if they don't want to listen or even care, back off, and do your own thing..."

One thing that she said to me was so true..." Cilla, friend..even your best friend will never listen to your advices and they don't need you when they are happy, in love, or just being successful than you...friends only need their friends to be there when they are down...remember that!" So, I was stunt by that but it's true...! Everyone is looking & searching for things that they want in life...own thing...

My cousin knows my current situatioin is different, it is gonna be hard to change...but she said take things easy, before you know it, things already changed...You just have to be more selfish and confident in yourself...

Well, I once were that type...strong, never ashame, always perasan (huhu) and always know how to control my own situation...and no one can let me down...but because of living for a long time with things that always problem...hmm...I changed and I didnt realise that I was getting myself weaker and weaker everyday...

My cousin's advices were true and always kick it the right way...maybe coz she have the same situation like me so she knows how hard and difficult to be in the situation...

So...can I face this? can I do this? can I really do this? Well..my 'burning' determination can be there and suddenly not there, just like Chipsmore...

Live Free and Live My Life With No Regrets...yes I will not regret to have wasted my life...but appreciate that I realise this sooner than later...I can fix this...I will do this...it's hard but...it's kinda exciting too...!

Change the colors of my world....change my attitude towards life...change my views...live with a principle... *can't think of any yet but, I will look for one*



Better Person

No comments:

Post a Comment