Friday, September 4, 2009

Long Forgotten Ambition...

Last nite, I called up my mum...haven't chit chat with her for quite some time now...I was trying to avoid some of the tense question she will always ask..."bila mau balik kk?"...I know I have been getting pressured by it...and some things here forced me too make the decision to go back KK perm.

But last nite talk with my mum was different...I share with her things that I have been hiding from her to avoid her from thinking that I have problems here...She was so understanding and didn't even saying all the things that making me pissed off but instead, she was advicing me...and treat me like an adult...and for once...did not asked me about moving back to KK...but pursuing my long forgotten hidden ambition...

My mum knows I have been thinking lately in furthering my studies....I honestly feel that I haven't achieve what I really want right now...Working in a bank is like a robot...Robotic works and now since I have been given projects, I do other things but still deep inside me I know I can still go further up...and my work here really bores me...I want to do more...

When I decided to go for Business Degree, my mum was quite hesitate coz my dream and my passion was not Business...it was Architecture...! I love drawings, I love maths and my mum knows that there's my passion truly belongs...but I dunno hehe...during my teenage life...we tend to follow friends and want to study together that sort of things...bla bla bla....now somehow I do regret but...still I'm holding a degree...but I want more from this...

My mum talked to me about furthering my studies...I was thinking like, 'Mum, at this point of my age, do u think it's appropriate...?"...My mum replied, " What ur heart truly wants, that's what you follow..." Yes, I want to follow my heart to further studies, she advice me maybe I can try to take things slow and easy...try again...to follow what my heart really wants...

I always love when my mum is there to understand me...but like any mother would advice their daughters, "Bah, jangan lupa berboyfriend juga lah...nanti talampau tua, teda org mau..."...Hahahahah.... my mum hilarious...! Always know that thing will crack me up...if there's really a man out there destined to be with me...I will find him or he will find me eventually right?

Well, I might look for part time or something to further up this ambition of mine...my mum supported my decision...and she's just simply amazing mum... I love her dearly...

I want to make her happy by seeing me happy...someone told me that...parents will be happy and proud when their children are happy and succesful, and they won't ask for (money) materialistic things in return...they just want whats best for their children...that's true...coz this is where my mum proves it...Love you mum!

Dedicated to my very loving and supporting mum...

No comments:

Post a Comment