Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hate Trips...

I am starting to hate going for trip...especially when we have problems or doubts...

I think I have been to few trips with few of my 'new' friends...it all ended in 'tragedy'...why? Hmm...better not write the story here...but people whom involved in it will know what I am talking about or referring to.... :)

This is not a session for me to give long reason or complains or whatsoever...but I really felt crushed and devastated whenever one trip ends...it also comes together with a package... one friendship ends too...

I dunno why...is it jinx really? For instance, when a couple went for a holiday or trip together...people say it will MAKE or BREAK the relationship...why again??

For me, it's probably due to lack of understanding, lack of confidence, lack of trust, and lack of compromising of each other that breaks the relationship apart...

Same goes to new friendship built...and then there were plans of going of somewhere together and ended up..."breaking" the friendship newly built just like that...why? Lack of all those thing I mentioned...

That same thing happens to me recently...if I knew that it's a jinx following newly found friend for a trip and it end up in 'tragedy'...I am sadden to my heart really...coz somehow I thought it was all great...! I feel great!

But when things doesn't goes well, then...what's left of it...?
It was hatred, anger, rage and ill-feeling towards each other...

I learned my lesson few times, but I give chance to this friend of mine and followed her...but see where it leads me...to my confusion and to my sadness really...I can't bare with it...

I cried and was out of control sadness fills me...!

But with her rather 'comforting' sms to me, it seems that, it's all over...!

And now I conclude that, no more trips for me...! I can't suffer more coz I dun wanna lose anymore friendship...!

Just when u started to know someone well, they start to make a distance coz of some things happen and end it just like that!

What ever it is ur thinking, I hope u understand I still consider u as friend...hope you'll feel that too!! Don't completely ignore me... :)

Tripped

No comments:

Post a Comment