Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Hardest Thing...

What's the hardest thing that we ever had to do?

We thought that by sacrificing something for someone would help that person to be happy...but it was just the beginning of the worst thing that could happen...

I am tired of all this...I was just started to walk on my own path and suddenly I was dragged again with the mess...again and again and again...am I the one who choose to be this way...? am I really the one to be blame?

How am I going to face this all alone? God, how I wish it was supposed to be easy... when I decide to let go...but it didn't...

Why am I the one who's crying a river in and out...& everyone else is happy?

I wanted to be happy...I guess I have to put an act for ppl to see that I am happy...though my heart is breaking...

I think I loss something valuable for me...and it was the hardest thing...to do...and moved on without it...

Well I have to face this all by myself then...gotta be tough...I remember what she said..."Be what you want to be & Do what u wanna do"... it's all about you, Cilla...

I guess I have to find a Hero from within myself....to pick myself up... and be strong again...


Myself and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment