Friday, August 28, 2009

Lucky Charm...?

It's been a rollercoaster week...



With things sometimes hot...and suddenly cold...and some other times...nothing! Hehehe...

Well...Friday is always be a best day for everyone...
For me, this friday start quite a very sad one...
Early morning, my close friend went back to KK alone...
And I was left all alone in the house...yes...
This was supposed to be a secret..and should't be that important... :)

But we never left each other side...
So, this is gonna be the second time we're not hanging out together...
Quite sad in the morning...yeah...but I know from her face she was so looking forward for going back to KK...to meet her special someone (just started the relationship)...
and celebrating her birthday...

Me and my friend had bought her pressie and gave it to her b4 she went back...
Early pressie... :)

Morning I start my day quite intense as I went to the office so early around 8am...start my work validating datas, extractions etc...my boss constantly calls my extension checking on the progress that I felt so annoyed like crazy... some more with receiving some hurtful smses from my friend and with my colleagues were keep on asking me...why my friend went back hometown without me (one reason of this question was ppl suprised that we went our separate ways lah sort of..and ppl just so busybody lah I think...puasa time..*puasa also from gossiping plz* hehehe)...

With all those things happening to me in one short afternoon...I was really so tense up, I could not eat or drink, and I felt like screaming and crying all afternoon...been listening to my Ipod frequently during lunch now...listening to someone's fav. 'I Believe in You' - Il Divo and Celine Dion... somehow that song really helping me... :)

Evening came, and my boss again constantly calling my extension, pressuring me to meet the deadline...like I said..., 'I heard you the first time boss..!' I'm not deaf!...Really annoys me...uurrgghh! After constant call 4 - 5 times on my extension... suddenly my boss came to my place and ask me to meet her in her office...I rolled my eyes... gave her my lousiest and bitter face and walked to her room...

She ask me to sit down...I was already pissed of with her like crazy...I started to complain... "What do you want again..? I already send listing to them...all the urgent checking pass to them already...validation finish...already done...u keep on calling me and I already update u everything, and I finish it up already lah...! U keep on calling me how am I going to finish my other work..?'

She was half smiling half serious...she said, ' Okay, actually I want to give you this..' handed me a letter...'This is a warning letter due to ur behaviour towards me..Open it...' and she smiled...

My first thought was...I smiled in my heart... cos I know the content of the letter as she already informed me last time...and things after that was history...

I get the letter! The Official Letter already!! I was so ecstatic...no words can say... I know it's just a little bit higher ranking...but to me.. 5 yrs work paid off..mmm...just be grateful... :)

I thank God for the unexpected really...With all the tense I've been through this couple of weeks...with this letter had enough to keep my spirit high... and God way to tell me that my life just started to begin....I feel blessed really... so blessed...All juz God's Special Plans for me...

And I am starting to wonder...with new project given to me, with new task given to me, and with the feel of new life expanding my mind really...

The works of God...and perhaps someone seems to be a 'Lucky Charm' for me? I dunno really why I think of that coz...I think I have been lucky this few days...I really believe this friend of mine a Lucky Charm...hehe... superstitious sangat... :)

Whatever it is, I can feel my life is changing now...hopefully for the better...
And I won't shut any doors of opportunity... :)

Well, I still think that someone is a Lucky Charm...strongly feel that...


I Feel So Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment