Monday, August 24, 2009

Eye Opener Therapy...

Last weekend was abit challenging week for me...

There are some things of uneasiness happened at my house...and I was forced to stay at a friend of mine's house somewhere in Selangor... :)

For that 2 days,

I have followed my friend to hang out & berbuka puasa...
I felt very different really...

After staying quite some years in KL,
The only time when I really have spend time from other person besides my roommate,
Was during office activities...
That was the only time...

and what I experience in that 2 days was...
I realise that I have grown to be a different person that I am now,

I became too protective, super too nice, and develop one kind of sensitivity...
When there is a certain person in my life, which so close to me...
Have said to me that I am not supporting her to moved on with her life...

I been thinking all these yrs what have I done wrong...?
Where did I done wrong...?
For u who knows me...u will know who....

I have been sacrificing my life...
Stop my life...
Stop my chance of going elsewhere for study...
Whole lot...

And she condemning me that I didn't support her abt the new guy she just start her relation with...

To cut long story short,

I have concluded that I want a new life......

I dun wanna know anything abt u anymore...
I want to have my own thing...
I dun wanna be stuck anymore...
I wanna be freeeee!!!!

Go Cilla! Go for ur dream!!! Be happy.... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment