Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amazing Week!

After having a quite number of events that did make my mood upside down last week, I managed to lift my head up, didn't look back and smile..
And this was an amazing week for me...

I went for 4 days consecutive workout..and amazingly it was great! I feel great...! I will try to do it again...Definitely will!

My bodyache so so badly esp when I try the Pump...at first I didn't feel tired...but the aftermath only happens after 2 days..and now its excruciatingly painfull!! I mean it! Very painful even during I sleep...but no pain, no gain huh! :)

Fats are burning, calories are burning too.... :)

Workout with great gym friends to support you is an amazing feeling...they don't have to act like they care, its enough that they guide you on the right way of exercising is enough to fire up my determination to succeed....

Furthermore, besides from working out, I have so called 'open talk' with a friend abt things that happens lately...it has been so long I was dreading to talk to this friend of mine, and it was a huge relief to be able to talk abt it...

I come to a conclusion...
Well, juz throw it out... and come start living a new life!
We don't brag to move on our life...we don't explain that we moved on....

we JUST DO IT!

Only time will tell that we start moving on with other great priority in our lives...
Just don't bother...some ppl juz don't have other passion in their boring little own fantasy world... :)

ppl said...'makin dilayan, makin melampau...' so let other ppl be whatever they want to be, say whatever they wanna say, spreading all kinds of unnecessary things...

Just look back to them and say....' Thank you...' and give them a smile.... :) snap ur finger and walk out...!

Isn't that what we call a Simple Life?

This week was definitely a miracle week...I feel happy..! I feel great!

I think it was mainly bcoz of the intense workout the whole week and the great conversation I had with that friend...

I'm gald we talked openly abt all things...it was nice to have that...appreciated it alot... Hope that was not the last one... :)
*Telan emosi...tgh tahan nieh*...huhu


Emo Week,
Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment