Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tiring but funtastic day! And She was Fine...

Today I went out with my friend...

Having the best time of our life...

Sing our heart out, watched Yo Joe! hehe...Shop for some things...Dine out...It was fun...Amazingly, we enjoyed ourselves...Though it's just us...My plan was to ease her tense abt all mess caused...But I dun think she was that tense...

She looks interestingly glowing...Haha, no reason in particular...But I now that deep down...She's happy that her priority and focused will change soon...She won't frown or tense abt old things anymore...She will move on...I thought she needed help...But she was fine...I looked at her and I'm glad...She changed somehow...I dunno what but I can feel it...She's gonna move forward...She won't be easily bothered anymore...Maybe cos she didn't know the real deal like I did but I PRAY that she will be less uptight abt things! Really hoping for that! As for me,I was trying not to think much, the sacrifice that I did, the absence of some ppl, I feel kinda alone though, but I think I can handle my feeling...I wasn't that important after all...

All this while I hid it very well, so I just need to train myself avoid thinking of these things...IT'S HARD!!Bcos I am avoiding something that I just started to enjoy...



But gotta be strong...!



Ma' friend

No comments:

Post a Comment