Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stop Right Now!

I was not completely myself today… I don’t know why…
I feel like so fed up, so exhausted but somehow I managed to get out of bed though it was already abt 6.35am (usually get up around 6am) and go on with my daily routine of work and all. But my mind completely wonder off to far far away universe…

I don’t know what actually bothering my mind…
Maybe I’m worried abt something…well as a matter of fact, I do think abt things which I shouldn’t be bothered…

How to begin? Where do I begin?
Gosh… I really can’t explain it…
My eyes starts watery at this very moment…Cos I am sadden by all things that have been said…

She was my friend…
A dear friend…
She had just started to move one with her life…back to normal…

But why does this 'mean creature' always find ways to crawl back to her and haunts her life?
Not enough with that…
Others word by word came showering like shattered glass and insulting words came pouring down like mad…to make her bleed in and out…

And what am I supposed to do? Stand there and do nothing?
I should help her but how?

But...she was moving on…didn’t even look back in anger…
It was just supposed to be an old post and old story that supposed to exist only in your old worst nightmare…

It was supposed to be fine…supposed to be okay…
But no no no …the old post backfires and in the end hurting her again…
I had enough….really enough…!

I wanted them to stop it already! Stop saying those words! Stop laughing! Stop joking! Stop ur drama! Your point have already been well said during ur first 'virus outbreak..!'

Mr ‘No balls expired product’ sissy little mean ‘girl’… !


My expression

No comments:

Post a Comment