Monday, August 3, 2009

Love Perhaps

Last Saturday, I went to Church with my family, as I entered the Church, I noticed someone, a familiar face, it was my-ex, A with his wife, carrying a baby…

It was nice to see him again… I smile at him, but didn’t approach him… I think I haven’t seen him for more than 10 years… was it that long? Our so called puppy love was back during my high school years, we met in Confirmation class…

Has it been that long since I last experience Love? Haha…he was my First…but wasn’t the last…

I won’t give my heart so easily now, after the torturing event of torn between friendship and love during my college years, it was difficult to be really in love again…

If I look back at my Love life, it was kinda sad really…

Strings of foolish love,
Affairs,
Secret love,
Crush,

Well, it wasn’t sad but…kinda of short period of burning passion, and then easily fades off,

I do hope I’d find love eventually or love eventually finds me…just wait and see…

Because for me,

The greatest thing in life…is to love and to be loved in return…
What more can I ask for?

Aren’t we deserved to be loved?

Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment