Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Smile

My friend was texting on the phone the other day with a new guy friend…
I was gazing at her and she have the smile, sincere smile.
And not to mention…sincere gatal face on her…Funny...
but it was a relief to see her that way…
it has been so long since I last saw that type of smile on her face…glowing smile…

I suddenly remininsce back my memories during where, the last time I have that smile on me…
It’s gotta be with A…
I dunno whether I could consider him as an old flame but…we did have our moments there…
He was a completely head over heels charmer…good looking, manly body…woohhoo..! And I was just a dreamer to be even near him and talk to him…

And you know what? He approached me first...

It all started when he approached me to join his band...Alternative band...
To sing with him in the band...during prom...

End of episode 1 - to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment