Sunday, August 9, 2009

Haunted by Ghosts of My Lovers Past...

This morning...I wake up so early thought of going to church in the morning, but, somehow I feel the weather was so hot and make me so lazy to get up and get ready for church..so I went for evening mass la hehe...

Instead, I book ticket to see Ghost of Girlfriend's Past starred by Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner...I went with my friend and it was suprisingly interesting...

The storyline and all maybe lame for some ppl, I did feel the same way but still the truth is, in our normal life, we do meet this kind of guys, who just love to break a woman's heart, maybe not in purpose..but they did. In that movie, what captured my heart the most that makes me teared up from the first ten minutes of the movie until the end, was simply bcos all the things that Connor (Matthew's character) said and did...I have previously experienced on that type of guy before in my life, and it did give an enormous impact in me...it was with the guy I mentioned in my prev post, "The Smile"...


The last time I cried in a movie was Harry Potter - Half Blood Prince (well that's a different story la..hehe), but I never easily cry in love story...This movie is not the same old sappy love story but it's abt a guy who have been a jerk whole time, wanted to have a 2nd chance to be with the love of his life...it was moving and romantic...


Any girl would wish to be on that place, where, you have a man in your life, wanted to have a chance and taking the risk with you and that can love you truly, madly and deeply...he promise you to wake up every single morning, you will find him lying next to you...spooning with you...love that... :)


I dunno why but I have been thinking alot abt my past this few days...mostly my love life, esp now I'm doing my entry abt my prev guy that have been in and out of my life few times...but when I wrote abt him, it kinda make me realize that, we all need companion in our life...some might say, our other half, or our soulmate, a lover, or a "prince"...

We may not have it now...we strongly say that we don't need it now...but deep inside my heart I really hope there will be magic out there that could give sparkle of love to me... I hope so...

And for all my single ladies out there...I pray for you to find yours too...

Just don't push it...everything will be plan for you from up Above... :)





Single Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment