Sunday, August 2, 2009

BodyJam Class @ Fitness First Maxis & Burning Obsession

BJ as we normally call it… (it sounded dirty for some ppl hehe...) was the first GX class that I join…

I first started join BJ class around March 2008, joining some of my colleagues whom were regular goers for the class…it was like love at first sight cos I know deep in my heart I always love to learn how to dance…my body shape did not make me look good in dancing but bcos I really enjoy doing BJ class, I remain as a loyal BJ goers esp on Wednesday & Friday Class (cos it suits my time…7.40pm)…Some more, I started to join Body Step which challenge my leg strength and shaping up my buttocks and thighs…it was all good…But it was BJ that captured my heart really…

My obsession for BJ start to grow rapidly quite recently about 3-4 mths back…I dunno why… it’s just bcos it is… :) can’t explain it really…

But I think it was practically bcos my ‘spirit’ was somehow uplifted (power ayat! ) by a friend…I’ve just started to know this friend of mine in a short period of time, but somehow I felt comfortable in talking to her abt my problems…mainly to my health, my workouts and how I can stay focus and how to vary my workouts…she gave me guidance basically from her own experiences and she also have the same problem like me too, last time, but her determination and her passion to achieve what she have now was something I absolutely admire abt her…that type of determination and passion is not something u can achieve easily…it is something u were born with…it was not easy to have and to achieve what she have now…high stamina, high energy and feel good abt ur own body…I am a type of person that easily gave up to anything I do…but her constant care and she always ask on my updates, somehow ‘push’ my even further and even better, when she have her own target too, she became “my competitor” in a good way though…but she is now way ahead of me…but I know I won’t give up and I won’t give in… :)

I hope that in a way it motivates me to achieve more and more and more…

And for that new unexpected friendship that grows…I hope it keep on growing in my garden…



Desired to be hot,

Cilla



Written originally on 2 August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment