Thursday, August 6, 2009

If I only see…that the joke was on her…

Something I learned recently…
She seems to be the joke of the day…
Wasn’t quite sure what happen there…
And found out that way…
She just didn’t aware…
Do I have to tell her?
Nooo...I fake a smile and talk with her…
As if I never know the real matter...
Well…I shouldn’t even bother…
And that’s what I told her…
Nothing really matter….
As long as I am here…
Your side I’ll always stand near…
Losing friends…don’t ever wonder…
Coz you will always have me and you’re safe here…


I’ll just let her be…
Whatever she wanted to be..


But do change for the better…
With you there goes my prayer…


I pray for your happiness…
I pray for your freedom…


May God Bless You with wonderful things in life…
And treat bad experiences as blessings in disguise...
You don’t have to think much…
Coz eventually all may fade away in time…



Your Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment