Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Away and away and away weekend....!

Last weekend I spend my days at my friend's place...

This weekend...
Supposedly I planned something wicked for my best friend bday bash...
but it happens out...its not gonna be happening...

Lots of things happen lately...
At times it was good...
At times it was bad...
My friend is going back...

Sadly I have to accept indeed yet again another hurtful fact...
For what it's worth...
Maybe I wasn't the friend that she hoped for to be...

Well, I thought I knew... :)

Because of that...
I'm quite free this weekend...
Planned to go back with no money... cannot...my parents will be devastated....
I have troubled my parents lately...
makes me feel as guilty as hell...!

I'm not a good daughter to them... I never be!
They were so great great an awesome cool parents...I love them alots!
I pray for God to shower them with kindness and love... :)

I promise them I'll be back to KK... :)

Anyways,

Maybe I am going away myself this weekend afterall....
Haha...place? not sure yet...it's secret place ....

Fun...!

Hope it will be a fantastic one...!!!!

Will update again u guys...okeh?

Chiao,
Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment