Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boring? Or Fascinating? What Am I? The Other Side of Me…

Hey…


A friend of mine told me, that my blog quite boring…huhuhu…
That was kind of interesting, since this is my page,
I think I have the right to decide on how or what are the things that I want to say or do with my page…


but I won’t blame her…Thanks for ur feedback…
I like that people give their opinion… : P
The thing about my blog, basically,
I wanted to give people something they can ponder upon…why?


Here goes…
I am a watcher and an observer my entire life
Coz ONLY people who knows me very well, will know the actual me…
I always analyze people around me…
In that way I will get to know them, not by talking to them,
but by their body language, their reactions,
their hidden emotions when I look them in the eyes (something I think I am gifted of…huhu * perasan *)
And when they ask about my opinion or my advice abt their life or problems…
They will feel uneasy…why?
U tell me…
Yes, I am a quiet person…
I’m not that type that is opinionated or aggressive or happy go lucky person to people I barely know…
But, I once that ‘type’ before…now I have changed I think…
As years go by with lots of things happen,
I always kept my mouth shut to people that I’m not comfortable with…
But if I started my groove…
I will be as talkative as anyone can be…
I will not stop talking, making fun of people, making fool of myself or
Do funny things to make people happy,
I am a child at heart,
I can never really grow up,
People look at me as if I am still a teenager,
But on the other side…despite me acting like a teenager or being an observer to people around me,
I have my serious side…
And this is the purpose of my blog,
For people to see my other side of my life…
I wanted to say things that I’m unable to say in my real world,
I shared my opinion in my virtual world instead,
It maybe general, some might say,
It maybe lame or ‘skema’, some might say,
Too political, some might say,
Too miss goody two shoes, some might say,
Bitching up, haha some might say too,
But this is me…

Quite a ‘boring’ person in this virtual world,
The serious side of me,

To be honest,
if you have your own blog,
Would you share your ‘dirty little secret’,
Or share your ‘controversial’ affairs,
Or share your ‘skeleton in your closet’,

And publish it for the whole world to see?
And making fun of you...? Talks abt you...?
Use it as their weapon to attack ur vulnerability...?
I learn my lesson from a friend...

Hahaha…just my views…
Don’t take it seriously okay people…
Well…
Eventually,
I will share my views or my experiences
When I’m ready…

But for now…
This is what I want to share with my friends and family…
The serious side of me…


Peace Y'all,
Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment