Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Smile - Part II

As I mentioned in my prev post " The Smile",



I talked abt a guy named 'A' that came to my life, I remember the first time he talked to me at our college lobby, I was sitting alone and suddenly he came up to me and sat next to me. He said 'Hi'...then he ask me abt our class, the subject we were teach that time and he ask me abt me...he said he noticed that I am very quiet to him and never approach to talk to him..

In my mind, I was like, for what I wanted to talk to you at the first place? Do you think I have the confidence to talk to a very smart looking, handsome, famous guy like u? Haha...that's what I thought...

In our class there was only abt 10 to 12 guys during my diploma time, where I first met him. He was quite famous in our college, good looking, and he always hangs out with mostly his malay girlfriends, which I think most of them had hidden feelings for him...but that was when I took my certificate in Business...we never talked...only when he took Diploma with us, that's where we officially met...

I am very close with my guy friends in my Certificate year (that time our class only have 4 guys okay...so no choice there haha)



After which I continue my Diploma, I still very much attached with that 4 of my guy friends but never wanted to be near with the other guys in class. I am a shy person, the other 4 guys have known to me for quite some time...so adapting to new guys in my class, I didn't even think abt..Well, that's bcos I have 2 crushes out of my 4 close guy friends...haha sneaky kan?

I always hang out and go out with them...I was a bit of a tomboy that time, after class esp on Saturday we would hang out at Arcade game shop, jalan2, lepak2 together...come to think of it, that was crazy...! But I really enjoy go out with them...another extra reason was bcos of my crushs were there...hihi :P

Okay...back to "A", while he was talking to me at our college lobby (the first time he approached me), he ask for my telephone number (huhu..that time only so called 'rich' student will have a handphone okay...? So me and him are the so called 'rich student lah haha)

We talked quite alot that time, I dunno but, I had a feeling of ease when I talk to him, he was pleasant,and quite decent...it change my perception towards him that time...

Everyone said he's a quite a player...but why among all the beautiful girls in our college (and I mean it...there was alot!), he choose to hang out with me, d big fat ugly bitch, and I was a tomboy u know! Un believable...!

Anyhow, he recall that he said, if we have time, we should hang out together...I felt so so lucky and I think that I can almost fly high that time...hahaha...! But honestly, I didn't even had ANY crush on him that time, it's just that I was pleased when a guy that famous, that handsome, abit of a player, and lots of other beautiful girlfriends, wants to hang out with me??!! Gosh...

For me, the pathetic fat tomboy girl with lots of pimples that time, haha, to be honest, I never think that he is genuinely wanted to be friends with me... In my defence that time, I assume that he was only trying to be close with me, bcos his other guy friends were very close to me...and I dun feel anything for him, just accept his friendly manner to offer his friendship with me... I just take it with open heart... :)

But again...It all change...when one day he offered to drive me home and we were somehow 'connected'...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment