Monday, August 3, 2009

How Well Do You Know Me?

Regular FB users often create and answers this trivia question abt their friends…no exception for me too…

In real world, it takes time to really know someone very well…

Though you know certain ppl that well too, it doesn’t give us the right to judge their wrongdoings or their act of stupidity…

Who are we to say and judge ppl? If we look and evaluate ourselves, are we perfect? If one can confidently say it on my face that they are, I would give them standing ovation and would bow to them…

Funny thing is, indirectly, we defend ourselves that we are living in imperfection, but deliberately, we hastily talks, gossips, creating foul plays, being hypocrite and judge a weaker person as if we are living in perfect and truthful life…but as a matter of fact, aren’t we all experience the same feeling?

We dig deep to find stories and weaknesses of others, judge them, pin-pointing, accusing and making them a victim to the cruelty of behavior, words and cynical jokes for other ppl to see them as a troubled person…

A friend of mine was tagged as a troubled person…
How well do I know her? Very well…and I know what she’s capable of,
But things I can’t stand is when,
Ppl around her start to criticize her, attacks, bullies,
Make up stories and telling lies to her,

How well does these ppl know her? Hmmm...

These ppl should ask themselves,

When difficult person with lots of issues,
Faces all these,
Started to act differently just to counter attack,
It was again an act of stupidity,

Though I have tried to calm things down, stop and solve this issue,
But hopeless when all of them just won’t listen,
And eventually declares war…

War about what you may ask? I...serious shit have no clue at all,


War of the dumb and dumberer…childish and jack ass mental stupidity…
Every each and one of them…!

What was the motive to all this happens actually?
What was the main cause of all things that happen?

What do they get? What benefit?
Cash Money? Rewards? Gift? Tell me...what?!
I basically don’t have any idea…

I’m just a follower,
I have never say anything to make ppl hurt,
Never do anything to make things worst,
I just kept quiet and let things flow smooth and eventually fades,
But it's a big no no...
When the flow grows more rapidly,
I have to be a much stronger person who needs to save the day…


How long can I take this any longer?
Helping ppl to solve issues?

I can't let them continue behaving this way,

But I am just one person,

What about my issues?
What about my problems?

I don't need to publish my problems here,
I don't need to attack anybody here,

I am sharing a story...a story that has been going on for months...
A stupid one though...then,

What's left of my own thing then?
Where does it leads me?

Neglected…

and all of my life I am neglected…

but does anybody aware of this?
That I too suffer inside? Alone?

The big, fat, ugly bitch too is suffering...can't they see?

Though I surround myself with positive ppl whom love and care about me, but do I really feel happy?

So now the question is, do you think you really know me?
When I smile and laugh, was I genuinely happy?

Before you think you know someone, think deeply…do u?


D big, fat ugly bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment