Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What Comes Between Friendship

Someone told me a very sad truth for me the other day...

She said when two best friends are closely attached to each other, one thing that could come between them is only one thing...when a guy came in one of the girl's life...



It's sad but true though...



Cos I think...

After all these years,

Why we could never settle the problem of keeping and maintain good friendship but at the same time having a new guy comes in ur life like a flash...just out of nowhere and I never see it coming...



People say that love comes in mysterious ways...

Well....true...but sometimes...

Depends on ur situations...

Different situation, different things...



Sometimes I hated it when she never ever listens...

To any of my advices...

I think for my entire life with her...

she never listen and do whatever she wanted to do though the thing that she did is all damn wrong weird and stupid...



We listen with our heart...

But she listen with her brain...



And when things end up badly...

She will always constantly blaming it on me...

For all the bad things that comes...



I have seen her through her lowest darkest time...

I have seen her through some happiness she once have...



I always to God that, this troubled friend of mine will find her way...

Without me as her guidance...

But from her ownself...



Coz nobody can help her...

Only she must realise it on her own...



I wish she'd never do stupid things...

But she had tones of history doing dumbest thing that we could ever imagine...

And I was there...

Watching her...

Crying on her sorrows...

Crying on her pains...



When ppl make fun of her...

When a guy hurt her...

When her family broken...

When her financial collapse...



I was there...

Standing there...

To pick her up...and promise her that everything is okay...



Never be a time that I ever left her alone crying in her misery...



I can never be that strong...

To me...my job is not end yet with her...



I still need to be there for her all the time...

But tones of people *slap me on the face* fact saying that...



Cilla, it's all over...!

You can't help her...

No one can...

She just never listen...

She listen to things she wanted to hear...

She won't listen to things that hurt her...

She's persistent to get what she wants...

And she always jumps too fast in everything...

To get anything that she wants or desire...



Maybe I'll put the blame on me...



No one knows...but I know my sacrifices for her...



I hope it's worth it...



I never ask anything in return...but friend...just remember to turn back and see your friend here is always there for you... if you want her to be there...



But I don't think that I am needed in her life at the moment...

I guess I also don't to look back too...



Just turn and moved up... and see my future instead...



I wanted to go back to KK...really do... permanently...

But I treasured some new found friendship here with me... :)

I was glad that I have a positive friendship that could lift my spirit up...



Maybe I should care abt people who care abt my feelings rather than a friend that accused me for not being a good friend to her...



To the new found friendship...thanks for everything...

It mean a lot to me...



From now on... listen to my heart to what I need...

Not to what other's need... :)





Gotta keep moving on,

Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment