Sunday, August 2, 2009

What’s The Story Behind Blogging…

The story of my life right now is like living in a rollercoaster ride…well…who hasn’t? Right? We deal with lots of issues in our daily life, work, family, friends, lovers, finance, future and lots more…but if I list down all of my life experiences, can I be a better person? Will I feel happier in posting something that makes me remember all the shits and craps that happen surrounds me and my loved ones? Will I feel blessed with it?

Should I post everything I feel in this blog? Should I share my thoughts or feelings of happiness and sadness in here? Well basically, to be honest, I dun understand the principle of blogging actually…

Some ppl just had one for the sake of posting something just to attack ppl intentionally or not, in their defense, it’s just an outlet to express their opinion;

Some ppl blog just to make a chaos to other ppl’s life that’s already complicated and attacking or quoting ppl’s word just to make things even worst and not for making whole life richer for the better;

Some ppl blog just to express their unhappiness and problems, in return, hoping that it would remind them abt how life in this world is complicated and they can look back and learn from their past mistakes and memories that will help them to be a better person in their life endeavors…

Blogging for me, is a place where you may share some of your thoughts, life experiences, and your expression in life and not to become a battlefield in making stand to who’s right or wrong in any issue...cause when this happens...what will become of us? What’s left for us? Hatred? Envy? Guilt? Enemy? War? Killing? Will it become better? Are we truly moving on with our life?

Why it is so difficult just to accept things already gone sour and bad, there’s nothing we can do but just accept it as God’s blessings in disguise…? We can’t hide our anger, we can’t hide our true feeling of hatred but why do we have to make things worst?

Sometimes we have to bow down to some ppl whom just can’t accept things that we had said and done…and let them win…At the end of the day, you will feel much more relieve with no continuation of the never-ending drama…

When things are not meant to be, it’s just is…

Actions speak louder than voice…does blogging speaks louder than our actions then?

It saddens me when ppl misused blog and it ruins the purpose of blogging…

As for me, my blog will be my view in life, my experiences with my loved ones, and my thoughts about things that surrounds and evolves around me…
I wouldn’t care less about things ppl may say about my note here…in fact, I would be much happier if anyone would love to share their stories with me…bad or good...

Just me,
Cilla

Written originally on 1 August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment