Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Man He Had Become...

Just now, I had dinner with my little bro and a friend @ Tony Roma's...

The dinner was fantastic, completely satisfying and wonderful...we had a nice chat and laugh about my colleagues whom mostly wanted to see my bro's face whether he looks like me...haha!

My bro doesn't like to pose for a pic alone, so I snap a pic with him la...(later will upload the pic)... I enjoy and miss his company...well, we only had each other in the family...(dua je adik-beradik)...So our bond is different and more stronger....

We always share stories and always making fun of people (that's our uniqueness we shared haha!)....Owww... and one more thing, we had one thing in common which is; we don't SHARE food!!! Coz what is mine is mine...but what yours is mine too...! hahhaha...

I told him abt a story the time where I got angry to one of my colleague for eating 2 of my wantans!!! Hahahahha.... I'll tell the story later yer... Funny funny funny!!!

Anyways, after dinner we stop at McD as my bro's friends were asking him to tapau for supper... and before we parted ways as he was going to the KTM...

He handed my something...I was touched by that gesture he make...
Suddenly I felt proud of him...
Proud seeing him to be the man he had become...
He take care of our parents, he was there when my father had a minor strok.....
He was there whenever my parents wants to go somewhere...
Mostly he was there when my family needed him...
I was quite emo when he gave me something...he gave me that smile...
and I know he will always be little brother that I really love the most...he understands me... :)

Though he love to make fun of me.. hahahah.... but I like it...!
Whatever it is, when I saw him today, I felt so close to my family already...
I pray for his carrer, money and happiness...


Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment