Monday, August 24, 2009

Again...

Again why...
I dunno know why...
Feeling this way...
I should already choose
But I am still here thinking why
I continue thinking this way...
I dun like wat I feel right now
I dun like wat I am thinking
I hate the part where I should've moved on but I don't...
And I hate it...
That I am still care and too protective of you all the time...
People told me that I juz need to learn to open up & be what I wanted to be...
Learn to accept people wanted to do thing on their own...
It's quite difficult but I am trying my outmost best in facing this...
Coz if i never start now, I will lose my own future,
I am going to made up my mind
This going to be the changing era for me ...
I'll pray that I'm gonna moved on

God help me to get thru this
I wanted to have other circle of friends
So that I will never gonna be alone...

Never walk alone...

Dear God, help me to be strong...and to accept things and let other things go...
I need ur strength...

So that I have the greatness in me to help myself go through this...

Cilla

No comments:

Post a Comment