Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friends Come and Go…

Have you ever felt so attached to a friend that you declared them as ur BFF?
Have you lost friendship that you really rely onto?
How long does a friendship can stay strong?
Or how do you know when friendship end? Will there be any signs of broken friendship?

Generally, I often heard some ppl say friendship is easy… :)
Some ppl say friendship is like Rome…it doesn’t build in a day or two…

For me, friendship build so easily…but if one’s desire to maintain the friendship to be a long lasting ones…then only you need to built it like Rome…

I’m not really a good friend actually…I am a cruel friend…once ppl have attached to me and become my friends…I dun treat them nice…I would always bully them, constantly scold them, and constantly make jokes abt them… that is me…but in d softer side, if u really know me that well, I am a softy at heart…

I loved and cared for my friends and make sure they are alrite and taken care of all the time…it will sound like I self declared this…but to know the truth, ask ppl whom are close to me… then you’ll know…

I appreciate every single friends that I get to know…cos during my high school years...I have lots of group of friends from different religion, culture and races…but as time went by, and growing up times, we often met and trust the wrong ppl, I have distance myself and not easily get friendly to ppl cos I really take care of my feeling to avoid of being hurt…I experienced betrayal of a friend when it comes to love, I once hurt by a friend that I put my trust with to kept my secret but they let it all out in the open…I have friends whom befriended with me just for the sake my money…and not genuinely friend to me…

So now, I will carefully choose my friends and whom I wanted to trust…

And now, with this age, I dun really look forward for any new friends to be close with, just for activities and occasional hang out would be enough just to broaden my social events… and networking with ppl… :)

Well, I have a good friend that always ALWAYS gave me a hard time but at the end of the day, our friendship is mutual…and deep down, after all we have been thru..the era, a decade…we stick by each other… thru thick and thin… :)

I couldn’t describe this friend of mine really…
She’s different, difficult person to begin with, and very very stubborn and only listens to herself…
But…she’s my friend…and I am the only person saw what she have been thru in her life…
People mostly whom barely known her that well, often describe her worst from evil…
That was funny…if only they knew…
Some people when pushed to the edge, they will do extraordinary things that will make them look so stupid, and develop psychotic behavior…
Well who hasn’t?

For sane human, we can just turn ourselves and walk away from this ppl…
But for some, it’s a thrill to make pal’s life miserable…
And to them, it’s like self satisfaction to see ppl suffering…
But why preaching good deeds? And moral behavior?
Isn’t it easy just to stop?
And act like a grown up? This isn’t High School Musical drama ya…

It’s really funny though…the beat goes on and on and on and on…
Till when? Till somebody died is it? Died inside?

Enough is enough…
If they want to continue…by all means…carry on…

I have been a watcher & witness for all the drama…
I think I will end this…put a closure to this…

This page is dedicated to you…my friend…though u have done lots of crazy things lately…

It won’t stop me for standing beside you and help you to get your sanity back and face up the real world…

No true friends abandoned their friends in times of trouble...
I promise that things will get better…

I’ll always pray for your happiness and for your real personality to shine again…

Your best friend & sister,

Cilla


Written originally on 2 August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment