Sunday, August 2, 2009

Challenging Task, Works and New Project Leading

I am aiming high for my work…I really hope that what I wished for will come true this year eventually…waited for 2 yrs for this…and they keep on promising me every year…I am not looking forward to wait any longer…it is whether this year or ship out…J

My work have evolve more and more challenging each day…with certain projects that I must lead on, need to be pro-excel, and needs to improve my communication…

I am very shy person okay? Very shy…! And it is not easy to break the ice with me…cos I am like that…too shy…but as they said…in order to be in a higher position, I must learn…so I am in a stage of pushing and improving myself to be more opinionated and strong in decision making…

I really want this… and I am gonna prove to them that I can do it…and they won’t regret on their decision…



Aiming high,
Cilla




Written originally on 2 August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment