Sunday, September 13, 2009

What More Could I Ask For? A Very Special & Most Memorable Birthday Indeed…

I have a nice and fantastic dinner with a group of friends today…an occasion to celebrate…my belated bday…

They bring me to Shogun, a Japanese buffet restaurant which serves thousands of dishes to choose from, so many varieties and I think this is the first time I saw Japanese largest buffet area ever created…seriously I say, it was large & I ate a lot…coz I think it’s been a long time since my last big dinner… hohoho… I will definitely wanna go there again!

Anyhow, I was greeted, we talked for a bit, then off I go to venture for food. Suddenly there is one friend that I have been ‘missing’ so much approached me & wish me Happy Birthday, after quite a while since I last saw her…felt awkard though… but all good!

Eating session was definitely a ‘Quiet & Alone’ moment for me. esp when I am damn hungry, I rather not talk so much coz I want to enjoy my food…haha! That’s me…when foods are on the table…! Nobody can ‘touch’ me hehehe…

After food, then quiet moment again, suddenly one of my dear friend goes off probably venturing for food…I was busy sms-ing, she came back, brought one Baskin Robbin paper bag & took out a slice of Baskin Robbin Ice Cream Cake…Wooohoooo!!!! I Lurveeeee It!!! Like It!!! Simply Delicious!!! Simply The Best!!! Not enough touched by that gesture, Happy Birthday Song was played in Shogun & they sang…I was holding my tears with that sweet thought of them doing all the trouble for me… My emotion have been pretty much upside down…I really wasn’t expecting for anything from them…coz dinner with them were enough for me, but the thought of doing all the trouble, Aaaawww…u guys are just too kind…!! So sweeetttt!! * I know people will say I’m over-the-top to put this entry, but this moment has gotta be documented coz the event is just too special, simple, but really make me feel fantastic that I have other friends like this to make me happy…*

The surprise doesn’t end there, after cake session; my friend suddenly gave me a bouquet of flowers (combination of Lilies, Little Stars, Carnation and some other flower which I can’t remember the name)….she knows it was in my ‘Wish List” for my birthday…!

Kewl and just so sweet of her! Well…it’s nothing wrong to get flowers from friend right? It shows that she really cares abt me lah…in a way hehehe… :) And this definitely the first time I get flower from a girl friend…. The flowers were damn beautiful & I love it so much!!! Lilies are my favourite dear…!! Thank you so much…!

Luv ya…! Muuaahhh…
;-)




After food & all the sweet suprises, my friend send me back home and on our way, got some interesting talking session with her…& the night end with satisfaction in my heart and I was able to put a sincere smile on my face, thinking, this was indeed a great night…what more could I ask for? Yeah indeed…I did get what I wished for…
A Gift that I ever wanted…& that matters above all ;)



Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment